- Corporate Training
- In Practice
- Mentoring Program
- National Salary Survey
- Management Diagnostic Tools
- Meeting Rooms and Member Lounge
- Skilled Migration Support
- About Us
Recognition of Prior Learning
By recognising your prior learning, you may be provided with credit for up to 50% of your postgraduate course.
The AIM Business School MBA program is tailored for the experienced professional providing flexible study options, a practical learning context you can apply immediately within your organisation and a personalised study journey by recognising your prior learning.
Through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL), you can embark on an MBA that acknowledges the skills and knowledge you have acquired through previous academic studies, work or life experiences. With appropriate experience supported by evidence, AIM Business School may provide you with credit for up to 50% (or a maximum of 6 units) allowing you to complete your MBA earlier and saving on total cost.
|MBA – without RPL||MBA – with maximum RPL granted|
|12 Units||6 Units|
|Total course cost of $40,200||Total course cost of $23,100^|
|Typical completion time: Up to 3 years part-time||Typical completion time: Just over 15 months*|
^Total course cost includes an RPL assessment fee per unit for successful applicants.
*Dependent on unit availability.
Preparing for RPL submission
There’s specific criteria you’ll need when applying for RPL. You’ll need to demonstrate your prior learning through the following means:
- non-formal learning (structured learning but without a professionally accredited qualification – e.g. executive education, MOOC);
- or informal learning that is neither organised nor structured via objectives – e.g. managerial professional experience, volunteer experiences, self-employment;
- or formal learning (accredited qualifications).
Don’t forget – if you’ve previously completed or partially completed a Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma with another provider in the last ten years, you may be eligible for a Credit Transfer at no additional cost. This includes partially completed MBA’s as well.