As Australia’s peak body for managers and leaders, AIM is uniquely positioned to help develop your organisation and its people – no matter your size, sector or industry.
As a Corporate Member, your organisation and staff have access to:
- Training vouchers for up to the price of your Membership fee, to use towards any Short and Open Program Courses
- Preferential Member rates on short courses, qualifications and training opportunities
Products, Services & Exclusive Discounts
- Professional development workshops and events at preferential Member rates
- Access to AIM’s national Mentoring Program; Member Exchange ($200pp and includes AIM Professional Membership for participants)
- Management Diagnostic Tools and facilitated benchmarking for your HR needs
- Access to AIM Member Lounges in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and Hobart
- Opportunities to host or participate in Thought Leadership Roundtables and Research
- Access to AIM’s Knowledge Centre, including nationwide libraries and the research services of the AIM Librarian
- Exclusive staff discounts with Medibank, Bupa, Qantas Club Membership, The Australian newspaper and Virgin Australia Lounge Membership
Upgrade to Corporate Select Premium
In addition to the benefits of Standard Corporate Membership (above), Corporate Members can also access the following premium benefits through Corporate Select:
- Unlimited access to the National Salary Survey (valued at $3500)
- Club Marriott Membership. That entitles the nominated representative (card holder) attractive discounts on food & beverage and accommodation with participating Marriott Hotels and Resorts in Australia and Asia.
- PLUS One Complimentary Professional Membership. Allowing one representative access to Leadership Direct, an extensive global database of resources including hundreds of action checklists, management model summaries, video briefings, e-learning modules and more.
Corporate Members of AIM stick around. One organisation recently celebrated 70 years of partnering with AIM.