One of the greatest benefits of being an AIM Member is the wealth of information that is at your fingertips. The AIM Knowledge Centre is a unique pool of specialised management resources for professionals and it's at your disposal. So whether you're preparing a report or making a critical decision, you can make sure you're fully informed.
Online content, on demand
- Search our databases for information on a wide array of topics, including leadership, people management, strategy, personal and career development, customer relations and organisational performance.
- Enjoy 24/7 access to over 4,000 e-journals and over 8,000 e-books from EBSCO - so you can find what you're looking for anywhere, anytime (only available with professional membership).
- AIM Members can stay up to date with popular titles including Harvard Business Review, McKinsey Quarterly, Forbes, Fortune and Time.
Browse and borrow over 10,000 books
- Visit our 'bricks and mortar' libraries in Adelaide, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne, and Sydney where you can access print and audio books.
- AIM Members are welcome to borrow titles in person, or through our AIM online catalogue. Delivery is nationwide, so geography is no obstacle.
Want to find out more about the Knowledge Centre? Call 1300 661 061 or email email@example.com.