Being a Mentor provides the opportunity to pass on your knowledge and experience to benefit others.
Mentoring. Share your skills to benefit others.
If you’ve reached a stage in your career where you feel you’d like to give something back, the AIM Mentoring Program is a fantastic way to do so.
- Share experience and skills
- Develop your business networks
- Increase your profile in business and management
- Share new perspectives with other Members
- Satisfaction from contributing to a Mentee’s development
- Reflect upon and articulate knowledge
- Gain a different perspective from the Mentee
- Explore your choices as a manager and leader plus lessons learned along the way
Feeback from Mentors
“I enjoyed the opportunity to pass on knowledge & experience that helped my Mentee gain a significant promotion in his industry.”
Source: AIM Mentor
Registrations now open
Be sure to submit your registration prior to 27 January 2017 to be contacted about the February 2017 cohort.
Keen to become a Mentor? Register now.