Due to the relocation of the AIM Membership office, the Skilled Migration Assessment Unit is closed from Wednesday 28 September 2016 and will reopen Tuesday 4 October 2016. There will be a delay in processing applications.
For migration to Australia, there are established criteria for the level of qualifications, training, and work experience required for a senior-level manager. The Australian Institute of Management is the approved professional assessing authority for persons seeking to apply for Skilled Migration as Senior Managers, within the Australian and New Zealand Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) codes listed below.
For General Skilled Migration skills assessment - Employer Nomination, and State or Territory Nomination:
- Chief Executive or Managing Director 
- Corporate General Manager 
- Sales and Marketing Manager 
- Advertising Manager 
- Public Relations Manager 
- Human Resource Manager 
- Engineering Manager 
- Supply and Distribution Manager 
- Procurement Manager 
If you are not a senior level manager, please see the Australian Government's Skilled Occupation List (SOL), and the Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List (CSOL) for a comprehensive guide to ANZSCO position codes and other assessing authorities.
In addition to providing assessment of senior management skills for the purpose of migration to Australia, AIM assesses qualifications for the Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485).
Steps for submitting an application
- Read the Criteria for a Manager for the Purpose of Migration for the above positions. If you believe you meet these criteria, please proceed to the next step.
- Complete an Application for Management Skills Assessment [PDF; 72Kb] ensuring you provide all of the required personal details and supporting documentation. Take time to fully complete the form, as incomplete applications cannot be processed. A non-refundable application fee of AUD$550 (ex GST) is required upon submission.
- Submit your application by following the instructions included in the document.
If you have any questions: