Take the lead on your next project with a BSB51413 Diploma of Project Management from the Australian Institute of Management (AIM). This nationally recognised qualification will equip you with a broad range of skills required to plan, lead and execute the end-to-end delivery of projects. Endorsed by the Australian Institute of Project Management, your training with AIM will be a first-class experience, ensuring you are on the best possible path to a successful and enduring career in project management.
Diploma of Project Management
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply project management skills and knowledge. They may manage projects in a variety of contexts, across a number of industry sectors. They have project leadership and management roles and are responsible for achieving project objectives. They possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical and managerial competencies to initiate, plan, execute and evaluate their own work and/or the work of others.
12 months maximum, includes 5 days of face-to-face training.
Mode of delivery:
Face-to-face - on campus. Benefit from sharing experiences, ideas and questions in class with your peers and AIM's expert facilitators, along with access to AIM Connect.
Payment options and Tuition Fees:
Complete the enquiry form below or call 1300 658 337 to learn more about the following payment options and tuition fees
- Pay upfront for the full cost of your qualification in one easy payment.
- Defer all or part of your tuition fees with a flexible payment plan from AIM’s finance partner, zipMoney
- Use a government VET FEE-HELP loan to cover part or all of your tuition fees (not currently available for new enrolments).
Course Entry Criteria:
There are no course pre-requisite requirements. To enrol in this course, you must be 18 years of age at time of enrolment; and demonstrate during the enrolment process that you have the skills and capability to succeed in the course as described in the Student Entry Criteria. Students are required to have a unique email address.
Qualification Awarded by:
Australian Institute of Management Education & Training Pty Ltd, RTO Code 0049
This Training is subsidised by the NSW Government. Please see AIM's Smart and Skilled page for more details.
Complete the 12 units of competency as set out below.
- BSBPMG511 Manage project scope
- BSBPMG512 Manage project time
- BSBPMG513 Manage project quality
- BSBPMG514 Manage project cost
- BSBPMG515 Manage project human resources
- BSBPMG516 Manage project information and communication
- BSBPMG517 Manage project risk
- BSBPMG518 Manage project procurement
- BSBPMG519 Manage project stakeholder engagement
- BSBPMG520 Manage project governance
- BSBPMG521 Manage project integration
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
We can develop an individual training plan to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of your career development by mapping a personalised career pathway to a qualification most suited to your workplace goals and career aspirations.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL):
Recognition of skills and knowledge gained through previous studies, work and life experiences may lead to advanced standing in this qualification. Read more on Recognition of Prior Learning and Credit Transfer or call 1300 658 337.
A member of our team will be in touch shortly or if you prefer
to talk to someone now, please phone 1300 658 337.
AIM Client Services team