2014 Northern Territory Managers of the Year
The 2014 Northern Territory Managers of the Year were announced at the AIM Excellence Awards Final held in Adelaide on Friday 3 October.
Read more about the Manager of the Year award category.
Lisa Hewlett - General Manager, O'Donoghues First National
- Camille Fong AIMM - Lim Regional Manager, NT & Singapore, SRA Information Technology Pty Ltd
- Scott Hammermeister - Northern Territory State Manager, Centre Labour Force
- Farhad Mahbub AFAIM - Director Human Resources, Latitude 12
Read more about the Not For Profit Manager award category.
Marie-Louise Pearson FAIM - Chairman of the Board, Darwin Symphony Orchestra
- Allison O'Connor - Manager Financial Services & Special Projects, Somerville Community Services
- Cecile Briscoe - Acting Director/Nominated Supervisor, Kentish Lifelong Learning and Care Inc.
- John Japp - CEO, East Arnhem Regional Council