2014 NSW & ACT Managers of the Year
The 2014 NSW & ACT Managers of the Year were announced at the AIM Excellence Awards Final held in Sydney on Friday 17 October.
- Manager of the Year
- Not For Profit Manager of the Year
- Owner Manager of the Year
- Young Manager of the Year
Read more about the Manager of the Year award category.
Steven Flynn - Healthcare Solutions Director, Baxter Healthcare
- Melanie Boursnell AFAIM - Director Education Implementation, NSW Health Education Training Institute
- Leanne Howard - Agile Practice Consultant, Planit
- Judith Bockhurst Leacock - General Manager Operations, SummitCare
- Angus Kench FAIM - General Manager, Cerno Ltd
- Sharon Ida - Retail Branch Manager, NRMA
- Gerard Smith - Senior Manager, Ebusiness & Contact Centre, Teachers Mutual Bank
- Alan Davies - Manager Operational Services, Campbelltown City Council
- Martin Snowball - Industrial Operations Manager, Virbac (Australia) Pty Ltd
Read more about the Not For Profit Manager award category.
Aleisha Davis - Director of Clinical Programs, The Sheperd Centre
- Sean Rooney - Chief Executive Officer, Australian Medicare Local Alliance
- Daniel Ogle - Senior Manager Games Planning, Australian Paralympic Committee
- Heather Hollingworth - General Manager People & Performance, Break Thru People Solutions
- June Parkin - General Manager, Heal for Life Foundation
- Pamela Taylor - Head of Member Services, RANZCR
- Ursula McGeown AFAIM - Programs Manager, Creating Brighter Career Connections
- Graham Catt FAIM - Chief Executive Officer, Australian Veterinary Association
- Craig Moore - Chief Executive Officer, Interaction Disability Services
Read more about the Owner Manager award category.
Michael Snare - Managing Director, Point Project Management
- Simon Smith FAIM - Operations Manager, Southern Cross Coaching & Development
- Amy Nadaskay - Managing Director, Monogram
- Simone Allan - Managing Director, Mondo Search
- Marnie Douglas - Managing Director, Ergoworks Physiotherapy & Consulting
Read more about the Young Manager award category.
Sarah Klein - Chief of Staff, Future Service Delivery Airservices Australia
- Megan Cox - Care Manager, Goodwin Aged Care Services
- Hettie Dearne - Senior Engagement Strategist, Meme Partners
- Peter Birch AFAIM - Head of Travel Doctor, The Travel Doctor
- Shumaila Ali - HR & Projects Manager, Australian Institute of Professional Education
- Paul Baker - Retail Branch Manager, NRMA