Business Development Manager
Australian Institute of Management (AIM) currently has an opportunity for a consultative-based sales professional to join our growing corporate solutions team, as Business Development Manager, within the AIM business unit. The successful candidate will be results-driven, methodical and can work autonomously, as well as part of a team.
- Attracting and developing new business opportunities
- Confidently and concisely communicating AIM's product suite to potential customers
- Work consultatively with customers to deliver learning solutions in-line with their training needs
- Building a pipeline of potential customers from both company and self-generated channels
You'll have a hunger and drive to meet and exceed sales targets and will able to adapt to an ever-changing, dynamic environment. You'll work well on your own however will be flexible to work as a team when required. You'll also celebrate individual, group and organisational success.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- 2 + years' experience in sales, with significant experience and demonstrated success in consultative B2B environment
- Experience within the learning and development or HR industry is advantageous, but not essential
- Capacity to translate strategy into strategic sales plans
- Ability to navigate complex situations effectively through appreciative enquiry and questioning skills
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills and influencing skills including the ability to develop effective working relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
Great base and high earning potential on commission
The AIM Culture
We're all about connecting people and organisations with learning. AIM's& culture is at the heart of our success, and is underpinned by the core purpose and behaviours that are an integral part of our organisational DNA.
If you are driven by the opportunity to grow individuals and organisations through education, seek to impress clients with every interaction, are engaged and solutions oriented, you'll fit right in to our team.