Australian Institute of Management is a leading Australian education and training group with unrivalled student offerings across corporate solutions, open programs, and vocational education.
Primary responsibility is for the creation and execution of email campaigns. You will work closely with a copywriter and design team, putting together their assets into an impactful email and launching this to a specific audience. This role will also be charged with the maintenance and evolution of all automated email streams, and monthly reporting on all email communication.
This is a part time role.
In addition to an understanding of general marketing principles and tools, the individual must have the ability to manage projects, organise information and deliver on deadlines.
- Support and activate ways to drive data list build which enables effective segmentation & targeted campaigns
- Deliver effective marketing campaigns that build engagement & interest amongst our target customers for generation of ongoing quality leads for the National Telesales team
- Support the integration and tracking of marketing generated leads in conjunction with the National Telesales Team to ensure full sales attribution and tracking for all campaigns
- Provide ongoing tracking of campaign success and provide weekly/monthly reports to optimize spend/direction
- Execute the marketing calendar in line with the brand positioning to provide an appropriate level of localisation and customisation of material to suit the AIM offering.
- Ensure all back end technical support processes are in place to support all marketing activities
- Own the targeting and execution of all database marketing campaigns, including the maintenance and evolution of automated email streams.
- This position is best suited for a candidate with excellent oral, written communication and online research skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Attention to detail with an emphasis on accuracy and quality
- A strong work-standard and an ability to innovate and think critically
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work cross functionally and deliver projects on time
- Ability to interpret creative direction, and a willingness to learn
- Independent self-starter; high attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- A positive attitude and energetic approach with a genuine shared enthusiasm towards the opportunity to create amazing student experiences and outcomes