Australian Institute of Management (AIM) currently has an opportunity for a consultative-based sales professional to join our growing corporate solutions team, as Relationship Development Manager, within the AIM business unit. The successful candidate will be results-driven, methodical and can work autonomously, as well as part of a team.
The focus of the role is to increase long term relations and sales results through providing sales support, advice and project management on learning and development solutions for clients and prospects.
The Relationship Manager is responsible for supporting the fulfillment of the Queensland portfolio sales strategy within the Public-Sector Business Development Team’s wider strategy.
Key to success in this role will be proven ability to provide service to clients with their learning and development solutions, self-management skills, communication skills, influence and persuasion skills and a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Work with the Public Sector portfolio to understand their needs and craft collaborative learning solutions to address these needs
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging networks
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organisation
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Prepare and present proposals and tender responses that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Identify opportunities for services and products that will lead to an increase in sales
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop AIM’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Support the Business Development lead
- Submit accurate weekly progress reports
- Ensure data is accurately entered and maintained within Salesforce
- Demonstrated experience in Learning and Development program administration, design and development
- Knowledge of and experience in B2B and public sector service role
- Proven track record of excellence in customer service
- Supporting sales strategies
- Drives results
- Client focused
- Embraces change
- Builds and leverages relationships
- Communicates effectively
- Stakeholder Management
- Demonstrates personal excellence
Great base and high earning potential on commission
The AIM Culture
We're all about connecting people and organisations with learning. AIM's culture is at the heart of our success, and is underpinned by the core purpose and behaviours that are an integral part of our organisational DNA.
If you are driven by the opportunity to grow individuals and organisations through education, seek to impress clients with every interaction, are engaged and solutions oriented, you'll fit right in to our team.