Australian Institute of Management (AIM) is a respected training provider and thought-leader on current developments, emerging trends and critical issues in the Australian leadership industry.
We currently offer more than 100 short courses in management and professional development, as well as a range of nationally recognised qualifications.
We are currently recruiting a Sales Consultant.
The focus of this role is developing and maintaining the front line service in order to provide learning and development solutions for clients and prospects.
- Make outbound calls from leads generated by AIM to engage with potential students.
- Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
- Establishes policies by entering client information; confirming pricing.
- Inform clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- 2 years’ outbound telesales experience in sales
- CRM experience useful (Salesforce in particular)
We're all about connecting people and organisations with learning. AIM's culture is at the heart of our success, and is underpinned by the core purpose and behaviours that are an integral part of our organisational DNA.
APPLY NOW to join our journey.