Trainer and Assessor
AIM is currently looking for an industry-experienced trainer and assessor for our project management and leadership and management qualifications. In the role you will responsible for training and assessing nationally recognised qualifications for our online and blended courses including coaching and mentoring students, providing academic support and group tutorials and workshops.
This is a permanent full-time position based on our Brisbane campus.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate the following
- Skills and experience in leading, coaching and mentoring students at the relevant AQF level
- Capacity to translate learning materials into real life examples and scenarios
- Ability to engage all learner types and levels
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding presentation skills and a strong customer service and student focus
- The knowledge and experience to follow RTO policies and procedures
- An ability to work unsupervised as well as good time management skills and professional presentation
- Knowledge of the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF); Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF), and RPL assessment methodology and the standards for RTO’s 2015
- A current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Experience in training and assessing VET qualifications
- A minimum of five years current experience in a project management and leadership roles
- Hold Diploma of Project Management qualification and/or Leadership and Management qualifications, or equivalent.
The AIM Culture
We're all about connecting people and organisations with learning. AIM's culture is at the heart of our success, and is underpinned by the core purpose and behaviours that are an integral part of our organisational DNA.
If you are driven by the opportunity to grow individuals and organisations through education, seek to impress clients with every interaction, are engaged and solutions oriented, you'll fit right in to our team.