Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
Strong business networks are an extremely valuable asset. This one-day course is specifically designed to make you a better networker by teaching you how to identify appropriate networks and participate effectively. Gain insights into the art of creating and maintaining strong and far-reaching professional networks and learn to represent and promote your organisation with confidence.
Is this course right for you?
This course is ideal if you're involved in developing business opportunities or you’re simply looking to become more effective in building valuable business networks.
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Use appropriate network strategies to establish and maintain relationships that promote the development of business opportunities
- Participate in professional networks to obtain and maintain personal knowledge while promoting benefits consistent with your organisation or client's requirements
- Gain and maintain the trust and confidence of contacts through the demonstration of high standards of business practice
- Establish effective communication channels to exchange strategic information for the mutual benefit of network members
On-Campus Workshops – 1 day face-to-face workshop
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.Payment Options
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
Gunnar Habitz is a recent AIM graduate of an advanced diploma. After starting his career as an international sales manager, he enrolled with AIM to progress his management and leadership skills. Although based in Switzerland, he travelled to Sydney for 3 months to complete the face-to-face diploma. Searching for the highest quality management information available in Australia, he eventually chose AIM. Here’s his story.
"The facilitators are so knowledgeable.
That’s why I would recommend AIM."