Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
Business Networking - Online
Strong business networks are an extremely valuable asset. This online short course is specifically designed to make you a better networker by teaching you how to identify appropriate networks and participate effectively. Gain insights into the art of creating and maintaining strong and far-reaching professional networks and learn to represent and promote your organisation with confidence.
Is this course right for you?
This course is ideal if you’re involved in developing business opportunities or you’re simply looking to become more effective in building valuable business networks.
Upon completion of this course you will be better equipped to:
- Use appropriate network strategies to establish and maintain relationships that promote the development of business opportunities
- Participate in professional networks to obtain and maintain personal knowledge while promoting benefits consistent with your organisation or client’s requirements
- Gain and maintain the trust and confidence of contacts through the demonstration of high standards of business practice
- Establish effective communication channels to exchange strategic information for the mutual benefit of network members
Online course – 3 modules
Learning online gives you the flexibility to study when you want, where you want, with 24/7 access to learning modules.
Activities, reflections and case studies throughout the modules link your learning back to your workplace.
myAIM is a state-of-the-art online learning management system that offers a community approach to self-directed study and provides students with the opportunity to share their experiences, ideas and questions through features such as live chat forums and integrated social media platforms.
Want to study on-campus?
If you wish to study on-campus with AIM please contact a Senior Training Advisor at 1300 658 337.
- Up to 6 months continuous access to myAIM.
- Downloadable course notes.
- Downloadable tools and resources.
Please note that the AIM online Short Courses are non-accredited and there is no assessment.
Our Course Design
AIM learning designers are experienced managers with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to develop relevant learning on the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to accessing the online short course. Payment can only be made via Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex).
Login Restriction Statement
Unique log-in details are provided to each student. Students must not share their log in details with other students.
"The facilitators are so knowledgeable.
That’s why I would recommend AIM."