“For somebody new to the industry that I’m in, the wealth of knowledge I gained from the AIM facilitators is invaluable.”
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Recognise how your own actions and behaviours affect others
- Identify and analyse others’ behaviours and determine the extent to which they are or are not ‘difficult people’
- Question and clarify your own assumptions, bias, and judgement
- Confidently express thoughts and feelings relating to others’ behaviour
- Apply communication frameworks to address unhelpful actions and attitudes
- Use positive influence to alter others’ behaviours
- Determine leadership approaches to support sustained individual, team, and organisational performance within the digital economy
Upcoming Dates and Session Times for Addressing Difficult Behaviours (Virtual)
Friday, June 12, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM (AEST)
Thursday, June 18, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM (AEST)
Thursday, June 25, 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM (AEST)
Virtual Classroom - Delivered in two 90 minute virtual sessions across 2 days
This course is delivered online through virtual classrooms where facilitators and students can present course materials, engage and interact with one another, and work in groups together. Sessions are hosted on Zoom, providing a live, synchronous setting with a facilitator and a support co-host.
Utilising highly accessible digital capabilities, AIM’s virtual learning series provides all the benefits of classroom workshops — working with peers, asking questions with immediate answers from facilitators, and stimulating deeper discussions — with the flexibility of online learning.
The key benefits of virtual study include being time efficient, with content delivered in bite-sized chunks, the ability to participate from any location, and the capability to be recorded for later review.
- Downloadable course notes
- Downloadable tools and resources
Students will require the following:
- Computer or mobile device
- An internet connection (broadband/4G+ recommended)
- Speakers and a microphone
- A webcam
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.