Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
Create Strategic Human Resource Plans
This one-day course explores ways to develop, implement and maintain a strategic approach to planning and managing Human Resources. As an HR manager or consultant, your increased ability to identify HR issues and champion improvements will ensure that HR activities are better aligned with (thus more effectively integrated into) the strategic objectives of your organisation.
Is this course right for you?
This course is designed for you if you’re an HR consultant or manager, or if you have a background in human resource management.
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Develop a strategic approach to managing human resources, ensuring your organisation has the structure and staff to meet business and performance objectives
- Analyse strategic plans to determine human resource targets and identify future labour needs, skill requirements and options for sourcing labour supply
- Undertake an environmental analysis to identify emerging practices and trends that may impact on human resource management in your organisation
- Develop and implement the strategic human resources plan
On-Campus Workshop – 1 day face-to-face workshop
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.Payment Options
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
"At AIM I had opportunities to network with others to discuss my assessments."