Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
This one-day course explores the essence of truly exceptional customer service, providing the skills to respond to customer and client needs. Exploring all customer touch points and focusing on professional communication, this course will not only help you manage, monitor and report on the effectiveness of your service to customers, but handle customer complaints in a professional manner.
Is this course right for you?
If you're in a customer focused role or you manage a customer service team, this course is ideal as it will better enable you to deliver high quality service to customers and clients.
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Assess customer needs and provide constructive advice to promote the improvement of customer service delivery
- Diagnose problems in matching service delivery to customers and promptly action procedures to resolve customer complaints
- Develop strategies to obtain customer feedback for improving the provision of products and services, make decisions to overcome problems and adapt customer services, products and service delivery
- Review client satisfaction with service delivery using verifiable data while maintaining reporting procedures to compare changes in customer satisfaction
On-Campus Workshop – 1 day face-to-face workshop
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.Payment Options
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
Gunnar Habitz is a recent AIM graduate of an advanced diploma. After starting his career as an international sales manager, he enrolled with AIM to progress his management and leadership skills. Although based in Switzerland, he travelled to Sydney for 3 months to complete the face-to-face diploma. Searching for the highest quality management information available in Australia, he eventually chose AIM. Here’s his story.
"At AIM I had opportunities to network with others to discuss my assessments."