“The facilitator brings the content to life with real life examples, keeping us involved and interested throughout the course.”
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Identify the elements of a brand and set a clear intention for your personal brand
- Define and describe the stages and elements of the e-ttraction™ method
- Recognise the influence of values and personality on your personal brand
- Recognise the difference between owned, earned, and paid media
- Identify the different social media channels and what might work for your brand
- Recognise the importance of LinkedIn for your personal branding and how to set up your profile for success
- Understand the importance of geolocation and how it can help your brand
- Identify different tools you can use to find more connections
- Generate content that places you as a thought leader in your industry
- Begin conversations with your connections
- Understand best practice for the 6 key content types
Upcoming Dates and Session Times for Personal Branding (Virtual)
Thursday, June 18, 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM (AEST)
Tuesday, June 23, 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM (AEST)
Thursday, June 25, 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM (AEST)
Virtual Classroom - Delivered in four 120 minute virtual sessions across 4 days
This course is delivered online through virtual classrooms where facilitators and students can present course materials, engage and interact with one another, and work in groups together. Sessions are hosted on Zoom, providing a live, synchronous setting with a facilitator and a support co-host.
Utilising highly accessible digital capabilities, AIM’s virtual learning series provides all the benefits of classroom workshops — working with peers, asking questions with immediate answers from facilitators, and stimulating deeper discussions — with the flexibility of online learning.
The key benefits of virtual study include being time efficient, with content delivered in bite-sized chunks, the ability to participate from any location, and the capability to be recorded for later review.
- Downloadable course notes
- Downloadable tools and resources
Students will require the following:
- Computer or mobile device
- An internet connection (broadband/4G+ recommended)
- Speakers and a microphone
- A webcam
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.