Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
Essential Selling Skills
Want to improve your ability to identify, create and respond to sales opportunities? This three-day course is an ideal way to strengthen your existing sales skills. Providing you with the framework to manage sales activities, you’ll develop practical skills to identify and negotiate sales opportunities and present compelling solutions that will ultimately improve overall results for your organisation.
Is this course right for you?
This course is ideal if your current role requires you to develop sales opportunities or if you simply want to improve your sales skills.
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Prepare for the sales process by acquiring knowledge of products in a specified area, including competitors’ products, and converting that knowledge into benefits
- Identify potential sales prospects by applying prospecting methods and manage your own sales performance by establishing a sales plan while also managing stress, time and sales-related paperwork
- Present sales solutions that respond to the specific buying needs of a client and use sales processes associated with securing prospect commitment to proceed with a sale
On-Campus Workshops – 3 days face-to-face workshops
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.Payment Options
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
Meet Joanna Aarnautovic a recent AIM graduate. Having undertaken a university degree, Joanna was looking to gain greater specialist skills to enable faster career progression and workplace relevant training. Through her AIM course Joanna obtained the practical skills she needed to progress in her role. AIM’s flexible study and personalised support ensured she felt confident in completing her studies. Here’s her story:
"At AIM I had opportunities to network with others to discuss my assessments."