“The facilitator brings the content to life with real life examples, keeping us involved and interested throughout the course.”
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to use:
- Logical functions – automate tasks by testing values in other cells and performing actions dependent upon the result of the tests.
- Lookup and reference functions - work with arrays of data and cross reference between different data sets.
- Date and time functions - extract information from, and perform operations on dates and times
- Conditional functions - create logical arguments to automate “If (this), then (that)”
- Text functions – manipulate strings to help work with names, addresses, customer lists, or any other text-based data
- Reference functions – create references from text, create a reference to a range
Upcoming Dates for Excel for Business – Advanced Formulas and Functions
On-Campus Workshop – 1 day face-to-face workshops
Our Excel for Business – Advanced Formulas and Functions course is set in interactive classrooms at one of our five campuses across Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Caberra, and Adelaide. The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.
In-House Training Solutions
Contextualising training engagements for your industry or organisation maximises relevance and increases the transfer of learning into the workplace. Develop team cohesion and achieve your specific business objectives through a shared, in-house learning solution.
AIM’s experienced learning designers develop both accredited and unaccredited learning engagements to build the critical competencies you need for success. Join over 500 organisations creating compelling and engaging AIM tailored learning solutions for industries including Government, Health, Financial Services, Mining, Manufacturing, Construction and more.
Vinay Nigam’s refreshing mindfulness-based approach to facilitation relies on invoking each participant’s emotional intelligence, establishing and maintaining a high energy level by engaging the group, gaining their interest, and keeping it fun. Vinay uses a simple, plain-English communication style to lead discussions in complex concepts built around real-life experiences of diverse participants in the group.