Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
G2- Risk Management Training
This course is right for you if: You are required to undertake facilitation and/or auditing of formal risk assessments in the resources industry.
Your employer will benefit because: You will be able to review and audit risk management processes and systems.
Duration: 1 Day
- Apply legislative, organisational and site requirements and procedures to risk management processes
- Read, interpret, apply and communicate technical information, procedures and regulations in the workplace
- Apply effective communication with a range of people in the workplace
- Facilitate a group of people to achieve a required outcome
- Apply interview processes
- Facilitate and document scoping sessions for risk assessment
- Facilitate risk assessment exercises
- Participate in a risk assessment as a team member
- Apply proactive hazard identification
- Apply hazard analysis to identify and score the risk
- Select the appropriate treatments to reduce unacceptable risk
- Apply risk assessment documentation requirements
- Apply Risk Management documentation requirements and procedures
- Maintain relevant records and documents
- Audit systems for compliance and effectiveness and recommend changes to improve effectiveness
- Monitor and recommend changes to processes
- Identify hazards which may have acute and long-term effects on people
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
Gunnar Habitz is a recent AIM graduate of an advanced diploma. After starting his career as an international sales manager, he enrolled with AIM to progress his management and leadership skills. Although based in Switzerland, he travelled to Sydney for 3 months to complete the face-to-face diploma. Searching for the highest quality management information available in Australia, he eventually chose AIM. Here’s his story.