Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
G2- Risk Management Training
This course is right for you if: You are required to undertake facilitation and/or auditing of formal risk assessments in the resources industry.
Your employer will benefit because: You will be able to review and audit risk management processes and systems.
Duration: 1 Day
- Apply legislative, organisational and site requirements and procedures to risk management processes
- Read, interpret, apply and communicate technical information, procedures and regulations in the workplace
- Apply effective communication with a range of people in the workplace
- Facilitate a group of people to achieve a required outcome
- Apply interview processes
- Facilitate and document scoping sessions for risk assessment
- Facilitate risk assessment exercises
- Participate in a risk assessment as a team member
- Apply proactive hazard identification
- Apply hazard analysis to identify and score the risk
- Select the appropriate treatments to reduce unacceptable risk
- Apply risk assessment documentation requirements
- Apply Risk Management documentation requirements and procedures
- Maintain relevant records and documents
- Audit systems for compliance and effectiveness and recommend changes to improve effectiveness
- Monitor and recommend changes to processes
- Identify hazards which may have acute and long-term effects on people
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money