“The facilitator brings the content to life with real life examples, keeping us involved and interested throughout the course.”
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Recognise the difference between ‘acceptable pressures’ and stress and the importance of developing cognitive hardiness
- Identify, analyse, and synthesise causes and effects of uncertainty
- Operate successfully within the limits of own circles of control and influence
- Identify the strengths and limitations of different coping styles and when to apply them
- Apply realistic optimism to reframe unhelpful thoughts and feelings
- Recognise personal stressors and apply techniques to build resilience
- Apply techniques to maintain physical and mental health during periods of unpredictability
Upcoming Dates and Session Times for Resilience During Uncertainty (Virtual)
Friday, November 6, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM (AEST)
Thursday, December 10, 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM (AEST)
Virtual Classroom - Delivered in two 90 minute virtual sessions across 2 days
This course is delivered online through virtual classrooms where facilitators and students can present course materials, engage and interact with one another, and work in groups together. Sessions are hosted on Zoom, providing a live, synchronous setting with a facilitator and a support co-host.
Utilising highly accessible digital capabilities, AIM’s virtual learning series provides all the benefits of classroom workshops — working with peers, asking questions with immediate answers from facilitators, and stimulating deeper discussions — with the flexibility of online learning.
The key benefits of virtual study include being time efficient, with content delivered in bite-sized chunks, the ability to participate from any location, and the capability to be recorded for later review.
- Downloadable course notes
- Downloadable tools and resources
Students will require the following:
- Computer or mobile device
- An internet connection (broadband/4G+ recommended)
- Speakers and a microphone
- A webcam
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.
In-House Training Solutions
Contextualising training engagements for your industry or organisation maximises relevance and increases the transfer of learning into the workplace. Develop team cohesion and achieve your specific business objectives through a shared, in-house learning solution.
AIM’s experienced learning designers develop both accredited and unaccredited learning engagements to build the critical competencies you need for success. Join over 500 organisations creating compelling and engaging AIM tailored learning solutions for industries including Government, Health, Financial Services, Mining, Manufacturing, Construction and more.