Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
Instructional Design and Development
This three-day course has been created specifically for those involved in designing and developing learning solutions for organisations. Discover how to identify and address the needs of learners, develop learning and assessment strategies and design, develop, review and trial resources to support those strategies – all as part of an organisational commitment to continuous improvement.
Is this course right for you?
This course is specifically designed for instructional designers, facilitators, training consultants and managers involved in designing and developing learning solutions.
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Determine learning strategy parameters by identifying learning needs and documenting appropriate delivery methods, keeping the learning context in mind
- Design learning resources, plan content development and evaluate the design process to identify improvements for future projects
- Develop assessment tools to guide the collection of quality evidence, including their application in Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment
- Review the learning strategy and make modifications as part of a continuous improvement strategy
On-Campus Workshops – 3 days face-to-face workshops
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.Payment Options
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
Meet Sonja Becke, a recent AIM graduate and Visy employee. As Sonja was rising up the company ranks, AIM supported her throughout her career progression to give her the skills she needed to perform her new roles with confidence. AIM provided on-site flexible training which allowed Sonja and her colleagues to undertake training at their workplace. Here’s her story.
"I really enjoyed my experience with AIM. The course content was amazing."