Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
Key Account Management
Effective account management requires a range of skills and attributes. In this two-day course you’ll discover ways to identify, develop and manage your organisation’s key accounts. By exploring various tools and techniques you will gain the specialised skills and knowledge to develop and implement tailored key account management and service strategies for your organisation.
Is this course right for you?
If you're an account manager, sales manager or you're simply looking to develop your career in this area, this course is ideal as it will help you to develop best practice key account management competencies.
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Leverage best-practice key account management competencies, including the knowledge and skills required to effectively manage your key accounts
- Implement tailored key account management strategies for your organisation in order to segment key accounts and assess their profitability
- Identify opportunities to add value and provide a total business experience for clients while creating and implementing client focused service strategies
- Create, develop and implement a written key account management plan as well as contract management and communication plans
On-Campus Workshops – 2 days face-to-face workshops
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.Payment Options
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
Gunnar Habitz is a recent AIM graduate of an advanced diploma. After starting his career as an international sales manager, he enrolled with AIM to progress his management and leadership skills. Although based in Switzerland, he travelled to Sydney for 3 months to complete the face-to-face diploma. Searching for the highest quality management information available in Australia, he eventually chose AIM. Here’s his story.
"At AIM I had opportunities to network with others to discuss my assessments."