“The facilitator brings the content to life with real life examples, keeping us involved and interested throughout the course.”
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Build strategies for strategic account management, including penetrating, expanding, and protecting strategic accounts
- Construct a strategic account team poised to maximize success
- Lead value discovery sessions with internal teams and accounts for the purpose of value connection and co-creation
- View needs from the buyer’s perspective to strengthen and deepen value for accounts
- Assess strategic account management success, and determine whether they need to stay the course, pivot, or otherwise adjust the strategy
- Build account plans that actually work and result in revenue growth, deeper relationships, and overall account success
Upcoming Dates for Key Account Management
On-Campus Workshop – 1 day face-to-face workshops
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
About the AIM Sales Leader Credential
The AIM Sales Leader credential develops the skills to lead masterful sales conversations and grow key accounts. Incorporating research and training from the RAIN Group, an AIM Sales Leader credential equips you with the tools and techniques to provide insight, push thinking and bring new ideas to the table.
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.
In-House Training Solutions
Contextualising training engagements for your industry or organisation maximises relevance and increases the transfer of learning into the workplace. Develop team cohesion and achieve your specific business objectives through a shared, in-house learning solution.
AIM’s experienced learning designers develop both accredited and unaccredited learning engagements to build the critical competencies you need for success. Join over 500 organisations creating compelling and engaging AIM tailored learning solutions for industries including Government, Health, Financial Services, Mining, Manufacturing, Construction and more.
In Partnership with RAIN Group
About RAIN Group
As an industry-leading sales training company, RAIN Group have an acute understanding of the key challenges faced by business leaders in driving revenue growth and meeting the expectations of multiple stakeholders. RAIN Group has been named as one of Selling Power’s Top 20 Sales Training Companies list for consecutive years.