"At AIM I had opportunities to network with others to discuss my assessments."
Key Account Management
Selling to existing accounts is one of the biggest untapped opportunities for revenue growth. In fact, Top performers in strategic account management experience significantly greater revenue growth, profit growth, and year-over-year client satisfaction. Our Strategic Account Management training teaches you how to grow existing accounts by fostering relationships with key buying influencers across an organization as well as keeping the competition at bay.
Is this course right for you?
If you would like to obtain the critical skills and knowledge needed to turn account growth opportunities into account growth realities, this program is for you.
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Build strategies for strategic account management, including penetrating, expanding, and protecting strategic accounts
- Construct a strategic account team poised to maximize success
- Lead value discovery sessions with internal teams and accounts for the purpose of value connection and co-creation
- View needs from the buyer’s perspective to strengthen and deepen value for accounts
- Assess strategic account management success, and determine whether they need to stay the course, pivot, or otherwise adjust the strategy
- Build account plans that actually work and result in revenue growth, deeper relationships, and overall account success
As a global leader in sales training and performance improvement, RAIN Group can help you transform your sales results. RAIN Group have helped hundreds of thousands of salespeople, managers, and professionals in more than 73 countries to increase their sales significantly with sales performance improvement and sales training services.
On-Campus Workshop – 1 day face-to-face workshops
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.Payment Options
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
From prospecting and opportunity management to consultative selling and account development, AIM has partnered with RAIN Group on a new suite of sales training programs to succeed in this new sales landscape. RAIN Group have trained hundreds of thousands of sellers, sales managers, leaders, and professionals around the globe to help them improve sales skills and increase sales significantly.