Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
This one-day course will provide you with the skills to develop an operational plan, acquire resources, monitor progress and evaluate performance. You'll explore options and contingencies in operational planning, and walk away armed with skills that help you minimise risk and deliver results for your organisation.
Is this course right for you?
If you're a manager with any form of responsibility for planning and monitoring work at an operational level in your organisation, this is an essential course for you and your career.
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Develop key performance indicators (KPIs) and collate, analyse and organise details of the resources needed to achieve them, including recruitment of staff
- Ensure proposals for resource requirements are supported by a variety of information sources and specialist advice as required
- Develop risk and contingency action plans
- Monitor performance systems and processes to assess progress and manage variation
- Develop strategies to ensure that employees are recruited and inducted within your organisation’s human resources management policies
On-Campus Workshop – 1 day face-to-face workshop
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.Payment Options
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
Gunnar Habitz is a recent AIM graduate of an advanced diploma. After starting his career as an international sales manager, he enrolled with AIM to progress his management and leadership skills. Although based in Switzerland, he travelled to Sydney for 3 months to complete the face-to-face diploma. Searching for the highest quality management information available in Australia, he eventually chose AIM. Here’s his story.
“AIM works for people who need to combine working life with study.”