“For somebody new to the industry that I’m in, the wealth of knowledge I gained from the AIM facilitators is invaluable.”
Operational Planning - Online
This online short course will discuss the skills you need to develop an operational plan, acquire resources, monitor progress and evaluate performance. You’ll explore options and contingencies in operational planning, and walk away armed with skills that help you minimise risk and deliver results for your organisation.
Is this course right for you?
If you’re a manager with any form of responsibility for planning and monitoring work at an operational level in your organisation, this is an essential course for you and your career.
Upon completion of this course you will be better equipped to:
- Develop key performance indicators (KPIs) and collate, analyse and organise details of the resources needed to achieve them, including recruitment of staff
- Ensure proposals for resource requirements are supported by a variety of information sources and specialist advice as required
- Develop risk and contingency action plans
- Monitor performance systems and processes to assess progress and manage variation
- Develop strategies to ensure that employees are recruited and inducted within your organisation’s human resources management policies
Online course – 4 modules
Learning online gives you the flexibility to study when you want, where you want, with 24/7 access to learning modules.
Activities, reflections and case studies throughout the modules link your learning back to your workplace.
myAIM is a state-of-the-art online learning management system that offers a community approach to self-directed study and provides students with the opportunity to share their experiences, ideas and questions through features such as live chat forums and integrated social media platforms.
Want to study on-campus?
If you wish to study on-campus with AIM please contact a Senior Training Advisor at 1300 658 337.
- Up to 6 months continuous access to myAIM.
- Downloadable course notes.
- Downloadable tools and resources.
Please note that the AIM online Short Courses are non-accredited and there is no assessment.
Our Course Design
AIM learning designers are experienced managers with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to develop relevant learning on the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to accessing the online short course. Payment can only be made via Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex).
Login Restriction Statement
Unique log-in details are provided to each student. Students must not share their log in details with other students.