Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
Explore the end-to-end processes associated with the performance management cycle – from setting goals and allocating work through to performance reviews and recognition, and dealing with performance issues. You will gain the skills and confidence to drive a performance culture, set performance standards that align KPIs to the organisation’s goals, and lead others to achieve them.
Is this course right for you?
If you're a team leader or manager responsible for the performance of individuals or teams within your business or organisation, then this is the ideal course for you.
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Allocate work in a way that’s efficient, cost effective and outcome focused while developing performance indicators with relevant staff
- Provide on-the-job coaching to improve performance and conduct formal structured feedback sessions
- Manage disagreement or conflict while recognising and rewarding outstanding performance to continuously improve performance and outcomes
- Capture learning to inform knowledge management strategies and transfer skills to enhance performance and meet organisational and workgroup goals
On-Campus Workshop – 1 day face-to-face workshop
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.Payment Options
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
Gunnar Habitz is a recent AIM graduate of an advanced diploma. After starting his career as an international sales manager, he enrolled with AIM to progress his management and leadership skills. Although based in Switzerland, he travelled to Sydney for 3 months to complete the face-to-face diploma. Searching for the highest quality management information available in Australia, he eventually chose AIM. Here’s his story.
“AIM works for people who need to combine working life with study.”