Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
The ability to deliver information clearly and effectively is a necessity in business today. If you want to become a more effective presenter, this two-day course will teach you how to make your presentations shine. Exploring all aspects of concept, design and delivery, you will gain a range of tools and techniques to help you plan and deliver engaging and effective presentations to a range of audiences.
Is this course right for you?
If you're often required to present to colleagues or clients in your current role, or you'd simply like to become a more professional and effective presenter, this is an essential course for you and your career.
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Choose presentation strategies, format and delivery methods for your target audience and select presentation aids, materials and techniques that suit the format
- Explain desired outcomes of the presentation with your target audience while monitoring non-verbal and verbal communication of participants
- Provide opportunities for participants to seek clarification on central ideas and concepts, and summarise key concepts at strategic points to facilitate understanding
- Utilise feedback from your audience or from key personnel involved in the presentation to make changes to the central ideas presented
On-Campus Workshops – 2 days face-to-face workshops
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.Payment Options
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
Gunnar Habitz is a recent AIM graduate of an advanced diploma. After starting his career as an international sales manager, he enrolled with AIM to progress his management and leadership skills. Although based in Switzerland, he travelled to Sydney for 3 months to complete the face-to-face diploma. Searching for the highest quality management information available in Australia, he eventually chose AIM. Here’s his story.
"The facilitators are so knowledgeable.
That’s why I would recommend AIM."