“Studying with AIM is so much more effective than reading a text book because the facilitator talks about real-world experience, which really resonates with me and means that I’ll remember.”
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Manage project scope while managing time in terms of implementing the project schedule and assessing time management outcomes
- Manage quality within projects by implementing quality control and assurance processes, while reviewing to make quality improvements in current and future projects
- Identify, analyse and refine project costs, budgets and procurement while planning for human resources, implementing personnel training and managing the project team
- Manage risks that may impact project objectives by identifying, analysing and monitoring contingency plans and implementing robust project governance
- Integrate continuous improvement into current and future projects
Upcoming Dates for Project Management Practitioner
On-Campus Workshops – 5 days face-to-face workshops over a two-week period
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers
In-House Training Solutions
Contextualising training engagements for your industry or organisation maximises relevance and increases the transfer of learning into the workplace. Develop team cohesion and achieve your specific business objectives through a shared, in-house learning solution.
AIM’s experienced learning designers develop both accredited and unaccredited learning engagements to build the critical competencies you need for success. Join over 500 organisations creating compelling and engaging AIM tailored learning solutions for industries including Government, Health, Financial Services, Mining, Manufacturing, Construction and more.