Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
Recruitment and Selection
If you are charged with finding, hiring and retaining the best people for your business, this two-day course will be invaluable. Learn the skills and techniques to conduct job analysis, implement candidate attraction strategies, assess candidates and make informed selection choices. Plus, study effective induction and development processes designed to ensure you retain key talent when you find it.
Is this course right for you?
This course will have significant benefits for managers and HR professionals as well as anyone involved in staff recruitment and onboarding within their organisation.
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Develop recruitment, selection and induction policies and obtain support from your senior managers
- Prepare job descriptions according to legislation codes and choose appropriate channels to advertise vacancies and identify a potential talent pool
- Participate in the interview process, assess candidates against agreed selection criteria and provide successful candidates with employment contracts and other documentation
- Oversee the management of probationary employees and obtain feedback from employees and relevant managers to ensure the induction process is meeting its objectives
On-Campus Workshops – 2 days face-to-face workshops
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.Payment Options
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
Gunnar Habitz is a recent AIM graduate of an advanced diploma. After starting his career as an international sales manager, he enrolled with AIM to progress his management and leadership skills. Although based in Switzerland, he travelled to Sydney for 3 months to complete the face-to-face diploma. Searching for the highest quality management information available in Australia, he eventually chose AIM. Here’s his story.
"At AIM I had opportunities to network with others to discuss my assessments."