Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
RISA Induction - Standard 11 Surface (Refresher)
This program is for workers in the resources industry who have completed a recognised Standard 11 induction and hold a current Statement of Attainment. This program has been designed for inductees wishing to renew their Standard 11 induction for another 5 years.
This course is right for you if: You are an existing worker in the resources industry who needs to refresh their recognised Standard 11
Your employer will benefit because: Your refreshed Standard 11 will be valid for another 5 years
Duration: 1 Day
Pre-requisites: All participants must provide a copy of their Statement of Attainment for a recognised Standard 11. Please email your Statement of Attainment to email@example.com for verification, prior to attendance.
The Statement of Attainment must contain the following units of competency:
• RIICOM201D: Communicate in the workplace
• RIIGOV201D: Comply with site work processes/procedures
• RIIWHS201D: Work safely and follow OHS policies and procedures
• RIIRIS201D: Conduct local risk control
• RIIERR205D: Apply initial response First Aid
• RIIERR302D: Respond to local emergencies and incidents
The program will assess participant’s knowledge and practical skills using –
a) KEEPAD technology (an interactive questioning tool) to gather evidence of participant knowledge that reduces the need to write.
b) Practical Assessments – CPR, Fire Fighting and Isolation, and
c) Written Assessments for Hazard Identification, Control and Emergency Response.
Other learning outcomes:
• General understanding about mining in Queensland
• Work safely and follow OHS policies and procedures
• Communication techniques in the resources industry
• Influence your behaviour regarding safety
• Your Standard 11 induction will be valid for another 5 years
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money