Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
S1,S2,S3 - Supervisor Training
This course is right for you if: You are a workplace supervisor in the resources sector
Your employer will benefit because: you will have the skills and knowledge to be a supervisor
Duration: 3 Days
- Identify expectations of the supervisor's role
- Identify and apply skills in the areas of communication, people and performance.
- Resolve conflict effectively
- Apply appropriate leadership skills to situations
- Run effective meetings
- Present information clearly
- Conduct routine risk and hazard assessments for work tasks
- Apply skills to contribute to incident investigations
- Write incident reports
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
Gunnar Habitz is a recent AIM graduate of an advanced diploma. After starting his career as an international sales manager, he enrolled with AIM to progress his management and leadership skills. Although based in Switzerland, he travelled to Sydney for 3 months to complete the face-to-face diploma. Searching for the highest quality management information available in Australia, he eventually chose AIM. Here’s his story.