Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
This one-day course is designed for those who want to become better and more confident at selling. You’ll investigate the psychology of selling, learn how to recognise promotional opportunities, and discover how to identify the triggers in day-to-day operations where you can add value and convert action into revenue for your organisation.
Is this course right for you?
Even if your day job isn't selling but you’re still looking to develop greater confidence in promoting your organisation's products and services, this is the ideal course for you.
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Recognise opportunities to promote your organisation’s goods and services and continuously develop greater confidence for selling
- Leverage an understanding of the psychology of selling to identify unmet customer needs and convert them into revenue
- Identify where and how value is added to your organisation’s products and services while leveraging proven tactics to keep on top of your organisation's offerings
- Know when to refer an opportunity on to your colleagues and articulate your own role in fostering client relationships for your organisation
On-Campus Workshop – 1 day face-to-face workshop
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.Payment Options
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
Meet Joanna Aarnautovic a recent AIM graduate. Having undertaken a university degree, Joanna was looking to gain greater specialist skills to enable faster career progression and workplace relevant training. Through her AIM course Joanna obtained the practical skills she needed to progress in her role. AIM’s flexible study and personalised support ensured she felt confident in completing her studies. Here’s her story:
"At AIM I had opportunities to network with others to discuss my assessments."