Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
Supervision for the Resources Sector
This course is right for you if: You are a workplace supervisor in the resources sector
Your employer will benefit because: you will have the skills and knowledge to be a supervisor
Duration: 3 Days
- Identify expectations of the supervisor's role
- Identify and apply skills in the areas of communication, people and performance.
- Resolve conflict effectively
- Apply appropriate leadership skills to situations
- Run effective meetings
- Present information clearly
- Conduct routine risk and hazard assessments for work tasks
- Apply skills to contribute to incident investigations
- Write incident reports
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money