I really enjoyed how interactive and engaging the topics and the facilitator were. (The facilitator) created an excellent space where the group could express themselves if they wished to.
You are here
Teams And Leadership
This two-day program is designed the build the capacity and confidence of APS 5-6 and emerging leaders to lead themselves and other people effectively, and manage ongoing team development.
Who should attend
This program is aimed at any new or aspiring team leaders who may be looking to increase their skills in managing themselves and others.
The program objectives are:
- Leadership at all levels
- Explore current leadership challenges in the public sector
- Improve self-awareness of personal preferences using the Herrmann Whole-Brain Thinking Model (HBDI)
- Consider the balance between intelligence and people skills – IQ and EQ
- Build awareness of essential self-management skills and understand the importance of resilience and self-care
- Explore the fundamentals of working with and leading others in teams including:
- Performance management
- Delegation and setting expectations
- Communication, feedback and coaching
- Engagement and commitment
This program is delivered on AIM-campuses over two days.
It can also be tailored for in-house delivery to meet particular organisational circumstances. We recommend the program be delivered away from the workplace where possible, to ensure participants are able to focus on the program content and professional development.
While the program is usually delivered as a two-day workshop, it can be altered to meet the specific needs of Departments or Agencies.
An interactive experiential learning event at AIM’s state-of-the-art facilities and all day catering.
Access to an experienced senior practitioner and facilitator who understands both the public and private sector and is a highly sought-after coach for many senior executivesPayment Options
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money