Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
This two-day course examines the importance of evaluating training programs in order to assess their effectiveness. You will be introduced to a range of different assessment tools – including data collection methods and analysis techniques – and learn how to use the results to improve future training and assessment practice in your organisation.
Is this course right for you?
This course is ideal for you if you want to learn the latest methods for designing and evaluating training packages based on nationally recognised guidelines.
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Conduct research activities using effective techniques while analysing data to improve current and future training and assessment practice
- Make recommendations for improving training and assessment practice, based on the research findings, and present these to relevant personnel for approval
- Evaluate a training program by measuring its effectiveness in meeting workforce performance needs and capability requirements
- Report on the conclusions and recommendations of the evaluation while documenting issues arising from the analysis conducted
On-Campus Workshops – 2 days face-to-face workshops
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.Payment Options
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
Meet Sonja Becke, a recent AIM graduate and Visy employee. As Sonja was rising up the company ranks, AIM supported her throughout her career progression to give her the skills she needed to perform her new roles with confidence. AIM provided on-site flexible training which allowed Sonja and her colleagues to undertake training at their workplace. Here’s her story.
"I really enjoyed my experience with AIM. The course content was amazing."