Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
Being a good trainer requires skills to engage, empower and encourage an audience. This one-day course explores everything you need to train others effectively. With a focus on adult learning principles, you will discover how to identify training needs and deliver skill-based training to individuals and groups that will meet the needs of the people and the organisation.
Is this course right for you?
If your role requires you to deliver skills-based training in the workplace, this course is designed to give you the fundamental knowledge and ability you need.
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Access relevant learning resources to ensure their suitability for the training and seek assistance to interpret their contextual application
- Use measures to ensure learners are able to use new knowledge while also reflecting upon your own personal performance in providing instruction
- Choose presentation strategies and methods that match the characteristics of your target audience and select presentation techniques that will enhance audience understanding
- Provide opportunities for participants to seek clarification on central concepts and adjust the training to meet your participants’ needs and preferences
On-Campus Workshop – 1 day face-to-face workshop
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.Payment Options
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
Gunnar Habitz is a recent AIM graduate of an advanced diploma. After starting his career as an international sales manager, he enrolled with AIM to progress his management and leadership skills. Although based in Switzerland, he travelled to Sydney for 3 months to complete the face-to-face diploma. Searching for the highest quality management information available in Australia, he eventually chose AIM. Here’s his story.
"I really enjoyed my experience with AIM. The course content was amazing."