Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
Training Needs Analysis
Is it up to you to identify the skill gaps and development requirements for your team or organisation? This one-day course will teach you how to conduct an accurate analysis of training needs in the workplace in line with business strategy and goals. You'll explore all phases of the process, from planning to collecting and analysing data to providing clear advice and recommendations.
Is this course right for you?
This course is specifically designed for those professionals whose role requires them to identify the skill and development requirements for their team or organisation.
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Identify, analyse and address any existing or potential issues that may impact on the organisation’s training objectives and requirements
- Develop a project plan with relevant stakeholders for the conduct of the Training Needs Analysis (TNA) to be negotiated and agreed on by senior leaders
- Analyse the organisation’s work roles to determine skills and competencies needed for effective performance
- Provide the organisation with clear advice and recommendations on training and assessment needs in the format preferred by the client organisation
On-Campus Workshop – 1 day face-to-face workshop
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.Payment Options
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
Gunnar Habitz is a recent AIM graduate of an advanced diploma. After starting his career as an international sales manager, he enrolled with AIM to progress his management and leadership skills. Although based in Switzerland, he travelled to Sydney for 3 months to complete the face-to-face diploma. Searching for the highest quality management information available in Australia, he eventually chose AIM. Here’s his story.
"I really enjoyed my experience with AIM. The course content was amazing."