Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
It's time to get back on the front foot and take control of your time at work. This short course offers practical tools to help you set meaningful goals and realistic plans to achieve them. Discover how to manage pressures, organise work commitments and improve productivity. You’ll develop your ability to manage personal and work priorities as well as your own professional development.
Is this course right for you?
Designed for professionals at every stage of their career, this course is for anyone who wants to regain control and more effectively manage competing demands in the workplace.
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Ensure your personal work goals reflect your organisation’s plans and take initiative to prioritise competing demands to achieve goals and objectives
- Identify factors affecting the achievement of your work objectives and establish contingencies and incorporate them into work plans
- Seek and evaluate feedback on your performance from colleagues and clients in the context of individual and group requirements
- Assess personal knowledge and skills against competency standards and use development opportunities suitable to your own personal learning style to develop competence
On-Campus Workshop – 1 day face-to-face workshop
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.Payment Options
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
Gunnar Habitz is a recent AIM graduate of an advanced diploma. After starting his career as an international sales manager, he enrolled with AIM to progress his management and leadership skills. Although based in Switzerland, he travelled to Sydney for 3 months to complete the face-to-face diploma. Searching for the highest quality management information available in Australia, he eventually chose AIM. Here’s his story.
"The facilitators are so knowledgeable.
That’s why I would recommend AIM."