Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
An organisation is most effective when the right people are deployed appropriately, but achieving this is a strategically complex process. This one-day course explores the concept of workforce planning, introducing how to effectively evaluate and forecast your organisation's ongoing needs by profiling your workplace, analysing supply and demand and devising strategies to minimise workforce gaps.
Is this course right for you?
This course is ideal for senior managers and business leaders whose role involves workforce planning and establishing resourcing strategies.
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Research workforce requirements by reviewing current data on staff turnover and demographics while assessing factors that may affect workforce supply
- Develop workforce objectives and strategies by defining objectives to retain skilled labour as well as objectives for workforce diversity and cross-cultural management
- Implement initiatives to support workforce planning objectives such as recruitment, training, redeployment and redundancy
- Monitor workforce trends and refine strategies in response to changes while also making recommendations in response to global trends and incidents
On-Campus Workshop – 1 day face-to-face workshop
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.Payment Options
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
Gunnar Habitz is a recent AIM graduate of an advanced diploma. After starting his career as an international sales manager, he enrolled with AIM to progress his management and leadership skills. Although based in Switzerland, he travelled to Sydney for 3 months to complete the face-to-face diploma. Searching for the highest quality management information available in Australia, he eventually chose AIM. Here’s his story.
"At AIM I had opportunities to network with others to discuss my assessments."