Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
Workplace Diversity - Online
There is an increasing national focus on diversity, and many organisations are following suit. This online short course explores the opportunities and challenges inherent to Australia’s diverse workplace populations. You will understand the importance and impact of diversity and how you can translate this into a meaningful diversity policy for your own organisation.
Is this course right for you?
If you’re a manager with responsibility for developing and implementing a diversity policy within your organisation, this course is essential for your career.
Upon completion of this course you will be better equipped to:
- Encourage staff to see that working effectively with difference is a strength that can improve your organisation’s products, services and customer relations
- Capture ideas and information from the diversity within your workforce to enhance products and services while contributing to competitive advantage
- Draft a diversity policy and develop action plans before consulting key stakeholders for feedback and revising the policy for implementation
- Monitor business activities, team plans and staff performance to ensure the diversity policy is effectively implemented
Online course – 3 modules
Learning online gives you the flexibility to study when you want, where you want, with 24/7 access to learning modules.
Activities, reflections and case studies throughout the modules link your learning back to your workplace.
myAIM is a state-of-the-art online learning management system that offers a community approach to self-directed study and provides students with the opportunity to share their experiences, ideas and questions through features such as live chat forums and integrated social media platforms.
Want to study on-campus?
If you wish to study on-campus with AIM please contact a Senior Training Advisor at 1300 658 337.
- Up to 6 months continuous access to myAIM.
- Downloadable course notes.
- Downloadable tools and resources.
Please note that the AIM online Short Courses are non-accredited and there is no assessment.
Our Course Design
AIM learning designers are experienced managers with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to develop relevant learning on the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to accessing the online short course. Payment can only be made via Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex).
Login Restriction Statement
Unique log-in details are provided to each student. Students must not share their log in details with other students.
"At AIM I had opportunities to network with others to discuss my assessments."