Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
This one-day course will provide a solid understanding of workplace safety standards and practices, including the Work Health and Safety legislation. Learn strategies for promoting awareness and cooperation amongst staff and gain the tools to create and implement an effective and sustainable work health and safety framework in your workplace, including meaningful policies and procedures.
Is this course right for you?
This course is absolutely essential if you’re a manager, supervisor or a professional with the responsibility for monitoring or ensuring safety in your workplace.
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Accurately explain the relevant provisions of Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) Acts, regulations and codes of practice while providing information about your organisation’s WHS policies, procedures and programs
- Communicate the importance of effective consultation mechanisms in managing WHS risks in the workplace
- Provide workplace learning opportunities and assistance to facilitate your organisation’s achievement of identified WHS training needs
- Accurately complete and maintain WHS records of incidents of occupational injury and disease at work, according to WHS policies, procedures and legislative requirements
On-Campus Workshops – 1 day face-to-face workshops
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.Payment Options
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
Gunnar Habitz is a recent AIM graduate of an advanced diploma. After starting his career as an international sales manager, he enrolled with AIM to progress his management and leadership skills. Although based in Switzerland, he travelled to Sydney for 3 months to complete the face-to-face diploma. Searching for the highest quality management information available in Australia, he eventually chose AIM. Here’s his story.
“AIM works for people who need to combine working life with study.”