Browse AIM’s full range of training courses, including information about the key learning outcomes you can expect.
Writing Persuasive Documents
Persuading someone to do something can be complex. It can require different skills, depending entirely on who the subject is and what we want them to do. This short course develops your ability to identify your message, analyse the audience and then harness this knowledge to produce compelling and influential copy. Using a range of techniques and styles, you'll express ideas in ways that engage audiences and inspire them into action.
Is this course right for you?
If your role involves the production of high quality, creative and original documents, this course is ideal at any stage of your career.
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Leverage techniques for expressing a creative concept and checking that supporting information is complete before confirming schedule and budgetary requirements for creating copy
- Evaluate design and copy options against requirements of the creative brief and select information and images to be communicated within time and budgetary requirements
- Create original copy with impact, which sets the product, service or idea being communicated apart from a competitor’s promotional material
- Create copy which meets the requirements of the creative brief in terms of information, format, language, writing style, and level of detail
On-Campus Workshop – 1 day face-to-face workshop
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.Payment Options
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
Meet Joanna Aarnautovic a recent AIM graduate. Having undertaken a university degree, Joanna was looking to gain greater specialist skills to enable faster career progression and workplace relevant training. Through her AIM course Joanna obtained the practical skills she needed to progress in her role. AIM’s flexible study and personalised support ensured she felt confident in completing her studies. Here’s her story:
"The facilitators are so knowledgeable.
That’s why I would recommend AIM."