“The facilitator brings the content to life with real life examples, keeping us involved and interested throughout the course.”
Our Fundamentals of Digital Marketing course, facilitated by certified industry professionals based in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Adelaide, is designed for anyone looking to kickstart their career in digital marketing or simply learn an overview of the world of digital marketing. The short course training will teach you about leveraging online marketing tactics to drive better results for your business.
Upon completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- Understand the core components of Digital Marketing including search, digital display, email marketing, social media and mobile marketing.
- Confidently interpret digital metrics and understand their impact on other parts of the organisation.
- See how digital channels can be adopted across other areas of the business including HR, Sales, Customer Service, IT & Finance
Our one-day Fundamentals of Digital Marketing short course will cover everything you need to know about digital marketing, whether you’re in a non-marketing or traditional marketing role.
Our training course and case study will teach you how to build your brand online, including:
- The digital assets you need to build when creating a brand (paid, earned and owned)
- The importance of your brand within search engine results pages (SERPs)
- Web development and designing a modern website
You will then learn about building awareness for your brand and apply your knowledge with a case study. The training will entail:
- What awareness is and why it's important
- Sales/conversion funnels
- Different channels used to drive awareness
- What display advertising is and how to use it effectively
- The importance of content and how to plan a content campaign
Our Internet marketing training and case study on driving sales for your brand will involve:
- Channels that are sales-focused and why they are effective in driving sales
- How to calculate various digital marketing metrics
- An overview of search engine marketing (SEM)
- How to plan a paid media campaign
Upcoming Dates for Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
On-Campus Workshop – 1 day face-to-face workshops
Our Fundamentals of Digital Marketing training course is set in interactive classrooms at one of our four campuses across Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide. The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
You will be presented with hypothetical and real-world case studies, with which you will work both individually and in teams to apply your knowledge learned about various elements of Digital Marketing.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
Our short course facilitators are experienced Digital Marketers with decades of experience in various digital channels, specifically SEO, SEM and Content Marketing. They are industry leaders with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise.
Coming from large agency backgrounds and working across a multitude of clients, you can expect to learn the best skills from professionals, who work within the digital media space on a daily basis for real-world businesses.
In-House Training Solutions
Contextualising training engagements for your industry or organisation maximises relevance and increases the transfer of learning into the workplace. Develop team cohesion and achieve your specific business objectives through a shared, in-house learning solution.
AIM’s experienced learning designers develop both accredited and unaccredited learning engagements to build the critical competencies you need for success. Join over 500 organisations creating compelling and engaging AIM tailored learning solutions for industries including Government, Health, Financial Services, Mining, Manufacturing, Construction and more.
In Partnership with Indago Digital
About Indago Digital
Indago is a Sydney-based digital marketing agency that specialises in running acquisition campaigns through the channels that drive low cost conversions. SEO and SEM are at the heart of what they do but are also experts in Display, Mobile and Social Media. Indago Digital are Bing certified and a Google Premier Partner.