"I enjoyed networking with other participants in my course, learning how they overcome similar challenges to what I face at work was really valuable."
Following completion of this unit, participants should be able to:
- Assess the role the marketing function fulfils within the overall business strategy
- Review marketplace forces and identify research requirements to understand consumer insights
- Compare consumer behaviour to develop differentiation and positioning strategies to assist in developing competitive advantage
- Prepare the product/service for marketplace delivery
- Implement a thorough marketing strategy
- Think and act in an ethical and sustainable manner
- Demonstrate a high order of skill in analysis, critical thinking, communication and professional application
- Demonstrate creativity and flexibility in the application of knowledge and skills to new situations, to resolve problems and to think rigorously and independently
Online Delivery Mode
Online course - 7 weeks
This unit is delivered fully online and students receive support from expert facilitators in the form of feedback to drive progress.
Our state-of-the-art online learning management system, myABS, offers a community approach to self-directed study and provides students with the opportunity to share their experiences, ideas, and questions through features such as live chat forums and integrated social media platforms.
Designed to accommodate the schedule of full-time working professional, this unit is highly accessible and provides a guided experience for students.
- Access to myABS.
- Downloadable course notes.
- Downloadable tools and resources
Please note that AIM Masterclasses are non-accredited.
Our Course Design
AIM learning designers are experienced managers with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to develop relevant learning on the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to accessing the online short course. Payment can only be made via Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex).
Separate terms and conditions and cancellation policies apply for AIM Postgraduate Single Units.
Login Restriction Statement
Unique log-in details are provided to each student. Students must not share their log in details with other students.
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.