"Learning with AIM is so practical and relevant to what I’m doing at work on a day-to-day basis."
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the inherent advantages and disadvantages, such as increased efficiency or reduced originality, of the way we think
- Proactively switch between different thinking modes and patterns to best suit the current situation or problem you are facing
- Apply the Switch Thinking System across your own team, group, or business
- Demonstrate the value of this key future skill at an organisational level
- Learn how to use Switch Thinking to create real-life new ideas, solutions, and growth or career opportunities
Upcoming Dates for Solve and Innovate using Switch Thinking
On-Campus Workshops – 1 day face-to-face workshop
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Internet Access
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
Please note that prices for AIM short courses do not include assessment.
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.
In-House Training Solutions
Contextualising training engagements for your industry or organisation maximises relevance and increases the transfer of learning into the workplace. Develop team cohesion and achieve your specific business objectives through a shared, in-house learning solution.
AIM’s experienced learning designers develop both accredited and unaccredited learning engagements to build the critical competencies you need for success. Join over 500 organisations creating compelling and engaging AIM tailored learning solutions for industries including Government, Health, Financial Services, Mining, Manufacturing, Construction and more.
Dr Ken Hudson, is an international author of 3 books on Idea Generation and Speed Thinking. Ken has a Phd in Organisational Creativity. He was a former Marketing Director (Amex) and has worked with numerous leaders, managers and business owners over the past 20 years in Australia and all over Asia.