Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Develop effective communication and management skills in achieving your career fulfilment goals
- Strengthen self-awareness and presence and develop a strong personal identity
- Recognise and harness your unique traits and characteristics as powerful leadership tools
- Build proven strategies for supporting women in leadership and strengthen your own leadership abilities
- Recognise and effectively deal with self-doubt and imposter syndrome
- Balance leadership with wellbeing
- Build an authentic leadership brand and leverage its power
Virtual Classroom - Delivered in two 180-minute virtual sessions
This course is delivered online through virtual classrooms where facilitators and students can present course materials, engage and interact with one another, and work in groups together. Sessions are hosted on Zoom, providing a live, synchronous setting with a facilitator and a support co-host.
Utilising highly accessible digital capabilities, AIM’s virtual learning series provides all the benefits of classroom workshops — working with peers, asking questions with immediate answers from facilitators, and stimulating deeper discussions — with the flexibility of online learning.
The key benefits of virtual study include being time efficient, with content delivered in bite-sized chunks, the ability to participate from any location, and the capability to be recorded for later review.
- Downloadable course notes
- Downloadable tools and resources
Students will require the following:
- Computer or mobile device
- An internet connection (broadband/4G+ recommended)
- Speakers and a microphone
- A webcam
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.
The designer of this course, Sue Hughes, has had an accomplished career, having owned and ran her own businesses and worked as a Senior HR Manager. Sue currently splits her time between course design, facilitation, and executive level HR consultancy. She holds a Master of Education in Educational Psychology and a Master of Business and Technology.