Leveraging 80 years of experience delivering leadership and management training, AIM has been working with the Queensland Resources and Infrastructure Industry for over a decade delivering mining induction and supervisor courses to more than 60,000 individuals through partnerships with leading organisations.
AIM is a member of the Queensland Resource Council & the Resource Training Network, advising industry and government on best practice for outcomes focused training that is fit for purpose, practical and achievable.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Plan and prepare for risk management
- Identify and assess unacceptable risk and recommend risk controls
- Contribute to the implementation of risk controls
- Review risk management documentation
- Determine the objectives and develop an investigation plan
- Gather and evaluate information
- Identify courses of action
- Prepare and present investigation reports
- Plan and prepare to communicate information
- Communicate information to achieve work activity outcomes
- Develop and perform work activity presentations
- Participate in resolving conflicts
Upcoming Dates for Mining Industry Supervisor S123
Blended Learning – Self paced online modules together with an on-campus 2-day workshop
How to enrol – choose the date and location for the 2 day on-campus workshop that both suits your schedule and gives you enough time to complete the online modules. The online modules must be completed prior to day 1 of the workshop. AIM monitors student progress and if the modules are not completed you will need to move to an alternate workshop date.
- Comprehensive course notes
- Access to AIM’s learning management system, myAIM
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
Please advise AIM when booking if you have any dietary or accessibility requests.
We require full payment to be made upfront prior to attending the training. Payment options we offer include:
- Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Amex)
- Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Purchase Order
- Payment Plan - zipMoney
If you would like to spread the cost of your training out our finance partner Zip Money can offer you a line of credit with 6 months interest free and flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options. For more information on this, visit Zip Money
AIM facilitators are experienced practitioners with a robust mix of academic and practical expertise. We believe the education of the future managers of Australia to be a highly important task. Who is better placed to teach the art and science of management than those with current, daily real-world experience?
Our motto: By managers, for managers.
In-House Training Solutions
Contextualising training engagements for your industry or organisation maximises relevance and increases the transfer of learning into the workplace. Develop team cohesion and achieve your specific business objectives through a shared, in-house learning solution.
AIM’s experienced learning designers develop both accredited and unaccredited learning engagements to build the critical competencies you need for success. Join over 500 organisations creating compelling and engaging AIM tailored learning solutions for industries including Government, Health, Financial Services, Mining, Manufacturing, Construction and more.