AIM Conference 2017: 7 skills for very successful leaders
Following the success of the first AIM Conference in October this year, we’re excited to announce that the 2017 Conference will be held in Melbourne on the 24th of March. The day-long conference will explore the latest in leadership and management, providing an insightful and interactive program addressing topics designed to develop you as a leader.
The day will be structured around a variety of session formats including keynote presentations, panel discussions, case studies, Q&A, and interactive sessions, including ‘networking is working’. The featured speakers include:
- Stephanie Asher FAIM, Managing Director of The Geelong Consulting Group, who has previously held senior corporate affairs roles with BHP Billiton, GE Money, Yarra Valley Water and several Victorian local government organisations
- Elaine Jobson FAIM, CEO at Jetts Australia and International, a fitness industry veteran, with 23 years’ experience working for a number of the large fitness brands in executive positions.
- Phillip Jones FAIM, Director of Two Degrees Group, a strategic advisor and guest speaker who provides bespoke consulting services on leadership, facilitation, workplace culture and professional relations.
- Jerome Parisse-Brassens, Asia Pacific Regional Director of Walking The Talk, with over 25 years’ experience in change management, business improvement and strategy development.
- Prof Robert Wood, Director of the Centre for Ethical Leadership, Professor at the Australian Graduate School of Management and Honorary Professor at the Florey Institute of Neuroscience & Mental Health.
Book a ticket for yourself or bring the whole team to hear a range of perspectives and connect with like-minded professionals at this dynamic and diverse national conference.
Limited places are available, so be sure to register early to secure your seat. Book today!